Thirty days to healthy living: your complete guide!
Are you watching your waistline these days?
Do you want to cut those flaps of unwanted fat and flaunt your curves?
Did you try the ketogenic diet, paleo, intermittent?
Fasting or several other infamous diet routines, but nothing worked for you?
Yes, we all must strive to get in shape and lead a healthy life. Unfortunately, most of the diet plans directly us to give up or eliminate the items from our diet that we love the most. Being healthy should be about creating a balance in life, not missing the things that we cherish the most.
Arbonne’s thirty days of the healthy living program, an ultimate choice:
Well, there is good news for all the dieters out there. Arbonne has released a weight-loss program that is famous as ‘thirty-days of the healthy living challenge.’ This program does not constitute starvation or survival off the celery. It has eliminated only those food items that elevate the blood pressure levels and disturb the gut health. If you aim to learn taking control of your wellness, get lean, and get rid of all that bloating, this unique thirty days of healthy living challenge is your hands-on option. Plus, by the end of thirty days, your skin will be glowing just like baby skin. Bingo!
How does this program work?
This thirty days of the healthy living program is built on the phenomenon of cellular cleansing. Cellular cleansing melts stubborn fatty acids and toxins from the body while creating the lean muscle. It does not damage the nutritional balance of the body which keeps the body from bloating.
On the other hand, if you follow certain diet plans to cut calories, they increase the toxic density and drags the body towards rebounding. When the human body rebounds, it starts producing more fat and a person puts on extra weight instead of maintaining the figure. All starvation and hard work go into waste.
Essentials to take up the thirty days challenge:
- Protein shake mix: it is available in both vanilla and chocolate flavors.
- Herbal detox tea.
- Energy fizz sticks: you can either get pomegranate or citrus flavor.
- Daily fiber boost.
- 7-day body cleanses pack.
- Digestion boost powder.
Which food items Arbonne’s thirty days of healthy living challenge eliminates?
You might chalk the following food items as normal, but the truth is that they cause more negative effects on the human body. Let’s have a look at what you must not eat to meet thirty days of healthy living challenge criteria.
- Artificial sweeteners
- White sugar
- Refined sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Maple syrup
What will you eat during your thirty days of healthy living challenge days?
These thirty days of healthy living will be all about eating real food but in a calculated manner. This the challenge is surely aa win-win program that will cleanse the body of the toxins. Here is what you will be allowed to have during your thirty days program;
- Two meals per day
- Healthy snacks in-between the meals.
- Two healthy shakes to quench those cravings.
How to prepare meals for thirty days?
Your daily meals will be divided into four portions. You will prepare half of your plate with green veggies, the quarter portion with lean proteins, the one-eighth portion with good carbs, and the remaining one eighth with good fat.
Green veggies: You can take;
- Mustard greens
Lean proteins: You can take lean proteins in the form of;
- Chicken, free-range
- Turkey, free-range
- Freshwater fish
- Beef, grass-fed
Carbs: Following items are the good-carbs sources;
- Sweet potatoes
- Brown rice
Good fat: For good fat, you can cook with;
- Olive oil
- Nuts oil
How to plan your day?
- The first thing which you must do after waking up in the morning is to mix and drink the digestion plus powder in four ounces of water. This step will help in speeding up the metabolism which will make the body digest the food quickly without storing extra fat.
- Next, drink a large glass of water.
- Now it is time to prepare a glass of healthy shake for breakfast to fill the body with enough energy to kick start the day. For the recipe, please refer to the recipe section below.
- If you get hungry till noon, you can treat your taste buds with delicious fizz pops.
- For lunch, you can again prepare a glass of healthy and fulfilling shake.
- In the evening, you can brew a hot cup of detox tea and enjoy it’s delightful taste while knowing that it is doing good to your body.
- For the dinner, prepare a healthful portion of a meal consisting of veggies, lean proteins, good carbs, and fats.
- Drink I a glass of water before hitting the bed to break your habit of late-night snacking.
Shake: Take two scoops of protein shake mix and one scoop of daily fiber boost. Add them in a blender along with ice and berries (optional). Now take a liquid of your choice. You can both use water or unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk and blend all the ingredients well together.
Post-workout recovery drink: Take two scoops of protein powder. Blend them with a quarter cup of almond milk, a quarter cup of frozen berries, half of a banana, and half a cup of water.
- You can grill chicken with some salt, black pepper, and soya sauce. You can also make soups or salads.
Tips for getting through thirty days of the healthy living challenge:
Maintain a diary: Take out some time to document your meals and eating habits every day. This way you will be able to evaluate your habits and keep track of your performance.
Join the official Facebook group of the program: You must join the official Facebook page. There you will get a chance to interact with many other dieters who follow this weight-loss program just like you. You will get to know about the inspirational stories of your fellows or informational posts or answers to the FAQs. You may also find many new recipes to try or learn a lot from other people’s experiences. The Facebook group will really help you to stay on track.
- It is essential to replace one meal of the day with a high-protein shake. Do it as per what meal you feel like skipping.
- You might travel out of town during the challenge days. Traveling means you cannot cook your own meal. Do not worry. Remember, all you are being asked to eat clean and healthy. Instead of eating processed food, stick to the veggies or proteins. Order something healthy for you on your trip. Pack your essentials so that you don’t miss your digestion boost formula or detox tea.
Problems that you might face during the program:
It might take up to a week to get used to the program. Such diet control may cause some strains towards health like;
- Foggy brain
- Low sugar level
- Low blood pressure
- Visual impairment
- Low heartbeat
Despite certain restrictions, thirty days of healthy living challenge is worth trying. Get to these programs and see yourself transforming into a healthy and fit person in no time.